Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Alright today was super productive. I did a presentation on Paul D Miller this morning and ya'll should check him out at www.djspooky.com his work and even more so his ideas on creating, deconstructing, and remixing arts of all kinds are very inspiring. Tomorrow I will be one step closer to finishing my website, and one of the most difficult layout decisions I have is choosing the main photo for the main page. I am debating like crazy since it is the first exposure that people visiting the site will have to my art. Input and ideas are welcome. Here are some ideas:



I don't know I want something that has a instant impact right now I am leaning toward the second option just because it takes a longer look to decipher what is going on in the picture. It is a difficult decision because i am marketing myself to common people who want portraiture in austin, bands, people looking for potential editorial work, etc all at the same time. Those of you that are familiar with my work if there is another picture you think should be an option let me know.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That picture you took of Nicole is really awesome, as well as the one of ourself in the dance outfit. Although I'm not sure how you feeling about posting a self portrait.