Saturday, October 18, 2008

I’ve felt a bit dry creatively lately. Last night was crazy random but it started with Tina and I going to a screening of film shorts for the Austin Film Society and it didn’t end till like 430 am hanging out with film makers that I accidently became the Austin guide for. Most of the shorts were scary shorts some were animated, so in honor of that I figured I would do a bit of super dramatic cinematic shots that could almost be film stills.



Those two photos are from the campaign I did for Cain and Abels a campus bar that I wanted to create a extremely young and sexy vibe and movie quality to make it a place that people want to be.

This was a fun little project Sara and I did with a 4/5 and very old hollywood lighting instead of flash.

This last one is from a redesign I did for Modern Bride. This is my tina sitting in Rory's jeep at Laguna Gloria. In the photo I hoped to bunk the typical ideals of how serious a woman's wedding should be and make the wedding seem more like and adventure.

No comments: