Sunday, October 19, 2008

Alright today's post is going to go over some of the things I had been doing last week. Since I just finished my work at the Blanton I figured I would give yall a peek at what has been going on in the museum.

This is the interactive first part of the NYC modern exhibit downstairs. The piece is constructed of thick blocks of paper intended to be torn and manipulated by the audience.

This is also an interactive piece where the pennies can be touched and a room is entered through sheer curtains it is a social commentary on religion and its hypocrisy.

This is my friend Rory checking out a modern piece that due to its material choice includes the viewer in what they see.

1 comment:

Jess (hellowifeonline.com) said...

The bones/wafers/pennies piece made me cry the first time I saw it. I'd like to see you do a really intimate shoot on this. There's so much history, biography, and emotion in it.