Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Eli Reed and I are wrapping up our edits we only have one more edit this week. So far we have about 70 images for final pics. So I will be editing this down again soon. I hope to have a final edit of 40 photos that I will then make a portfolio of. Eli says that I need to look for grants. So I am excited to start getting this rolling.
Heres stuff from yesterday's edit:

Uncle and Niece.
Birthday boy playing with new soccer ball at his party at his mothers house on the tracks.

Same birthday, quiet moment. 

This weekend I am doing a small show at an art party. There will be musicians, athletes artists, it is casual but it is still a small show. I think I am going to print and mat some of Mexico edits as well as some of my older work and just see what people are feeling. 

No comments: